Platinum Preferred Contractor
Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractors are hand selected by Owens Corning™ as the top tier of the Owens Corning™ Roofing Contractor Network. Platinum Preferred Contractors represent less than 1% of the roofing contractors in the industry.*
Each Owens Corning™ Platinum Preferred Contractor must meet the following criteria:
- Be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Undergo a Dun & Bradstreet® credit rating
- Not have filed bankruptcy in the last seven years
- Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- Have operated under the same business name for a minimum of three years
- Carry all required state and local licensing and insurance
Platinum Preferred Contractors receive all of the same benefits as our Preferred Contractors, plus additional exclusive benefits, including priority listing in our online contractor locator, the opportunity to participate in media training, and access to financial services. They are the only contractors who can offer the Owens Corning™ System Advantage™ Platinum Roofing Limited Warranty.
*2011 Ducker Worldwide Research on behalf of Owens Corning™ Roofing.