Better Business Bureau
The esteemed Better Business Bureau has recognized Bakeris Roofing as a BBB Accredited Business since September 18, 2000.
Here’s what that means.
According to their independent verification and accreditation, Bakeris Roofing does the following:
- Build trust, and establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise honestly and adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the truth and honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Be transparent and openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor promises and abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be responsive and address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard privacy and protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody integrity and approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.